Terms and Conditions Adding Value Consulting (AVC) AB (January 2020)
About Us: Adding Value Consulting AB are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the contact page.
Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
If you have booked a classroom course, the relevant exam(s) will be taken during your time in the classroom. Should you wish to reschedule your exam, there will be an additional €25 / 250 kr administration fee.
If you have bought an eLearning licence or blended learning course, and you’re ready to take your exam, you need to think about how you would like to do that. At AVC we offer you a couple of different options – you can take your exam at one of our training venues, or by online proctor from the comfort of your own home. When you booked, you were sent an exam code to redeem. You will need this once you’ve made your decision about how to sit your exam. Voucher lengths will vary depending on the examining body (Peoplecert, APMG International, APM, BCS or EXIN), so please make sure you’re ready to take the exam before redeeming your code.
You can reschedule the exam as many times as you like within the period covered by the voucher. Exam vouchers can be extended, but only when the exam voucher is still valid/in date. Vouchers can only be extended for a maximum of six months, at a cost of €25 / 250 kr per request (plus VAT where applicable).
You cannot extend a voucher that has already expired. Instead you will need to purchase a new voucher.
Peoplecert cancellation charges
If your voucher is still in date, and you wish to cancel a Peoplecert exam, cancellation charges will apply.
They are as follows:
- ▪ Up to 48hrs before the exam: Free o Candidates can cancel or change the exam date through their Peoplecert profile for free
- ▪ 48hrs to 4hrs before the exam: o Candidates can change the exam date directly through their Peoplecert profile at a cost of €50 / 250 kr (plus VAT where applicable) — you will be charged by Peoplecert
- o Contact AVC and we can cancel the exam for you at a cost of €25 / 250 kr per request (plus VAT where applicable) — you can then rebook your exam if your voucher is still in date
- ▪ 4hrs to 0hrs before the exam: o Candidates can change the exam date through their Peoplecert profile at a cost of €100 / 1.000 kr per request (plus VAT where applicable) — you will be charged by Peoplecert
- o Contact AVC and we can cancel the exam for you, at a cost of €100 / 1.000 kr per request (plus VAT where applicable) — you can then rebook your exam if your voucher is still in date
- ▪ Shipping and Handling All products shipped within the Sweden will be subject to a standard shipping charge of €10 / 100 kr. If shipped outside the Sweden a standard shipping charge of €30 / 300 kr will apply.
We will normally send your order out within 5 business days. Allow up to 10 days for delivery.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Adding Value Consulting do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- a) Take and fulfill customer orders
- b) Administer and enhance the site and service
- c) Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
E-Licence Term and Termination
▪ eLearning access is from the date on which they are purchased by the Customer. No refunds shall be given for the cancellation of eLearning courses no matter when cancellation is notified to us if the eLearning licence was issued. The exam vouchers purchased in connection with each licence must be redeemed before the licence expires.
▪ Exams and classroom work shops associated with our Blended Learning courses must be booked and attended during the Licence Period. The Licence will terminate immediately on the expiry of the Licence Period.
OPEN Classroom Courses, Cancellation and Transfer
▪ Open / scheduled classroom courses and their respective exams must be attended within 12 months of the date on which they are purchased by the Customer.
▪ The venue and date of the course will be as advised to the Customer at the time of booking. AVC reserves the right to change the location of the course and will advise the customer as soon as this change is known. AVC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course and will advise the customer as soon as this change is known. AVC will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature.
▪ Customer Cancellations and transfers will only be accepted if made in writing and received at least four weeks before the start of a classroom course. Where the notice to cancel and or transfer is given is less than four weeks but more than two weeks, cancellations or transfers will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of the course fee. Where cancellations or transfers are made less than two weeks to the start of a course, a charge equivalent to 100% of the course fee will still be payable by the Customer. The Customer accepts that cancellations and transfers made with four weeks or less notice means that AVC will have difficulty in finding a new customer to take the customers place and that the above fees represent a real and fair pre-estimate of the costs and loss of profits AVC could have made had the customer not cancelled or requested to transfer.
▪ Transfers beyond this point can be arranged but the Customer will be liable to pay a fee.
Cancellation Policy Classroom – InCompany/In-house
▪ Adding Value Consulting will deliver the course content as described in the offer.
▪ Adding Value Consulting reserves the right to re-schedule any ordered course in emergency cases (such as trainer sickness).
▪ In case of last-minute trainer unavailability (due to emergencies such as sickness) Adding Value Consulting will provide to replace the trainer with a new one, with the same or higher qualifications.
▪ ALL materials supplied remain the property of Adding Value Consulting until payment is received in full. Copyright exists on all materials supplied in any form. Copying, transfer or storage by whatever means may only be performed with the express written permission of Adding Value Consulting.
▪ When a training course is confirmed a course must be performed within one year after confirming the course. The following charges will apply in the event of changing the date by a customer once a booking has been confirmed:
Date change Received
Cancellation 36 working days* or more prior to event
Cancellation 8 to 35 working* days prior to event
50% of the full course fee
Cancellation less than 7 days prior to event
100% of the full course fee
* Working days: Weekdays, Monday to Friday. Not included are national holidays
The number of participants can be changed up to 15 working days prior the course start, without any penalty fee. The maximum number of participants is 15.
30 days after date of invoice.
If any payment is not received according to the payment terms agreed, Adding Value Consulting will reserve the right to delay its services until the payment is received.
Adding Value Consulting (AVC) AB
Contact: Derkjan Swart / T: 0046 (0)8 662 1589 / Email: email@example.com
Adding Value Consulting AB; C/O Embassy House; Linnégatan 89C, Stockholm
Adding Value Consulting AB; Box 24243; 104 51 Stockholm
VAT Number: SE 556730739101
Organisationsnr/ Godkänd för F-skatt: 556730-7391
Bank account: SE1460000000000527284432